Manic Panic’s semi-permanent hair color contains fortified herbal and protein complex, and features no animal by-products. Our Hair Color can be used to achieve vibrant colors on pre-lightened or light blonde hair. Dark colors such as red, purple or green may be used to highlight naturally darker hair shades. It is always recommended you perform a strand test to see how the dye will look on you first.
Manic Panic® brought you this electrifying semi-permanent hair color in 1977 and changed the world! Used by countless celebrities, models, and celebrity stylists. Their famous VEGAN formula not only colors but conditions the hair. Available in more shades than in the rainbow. There is over 30 vibrant colours!!
Manic Panic hair dye does not damage hair and contains restorative properties, acting as a conditioner that hydrates and "fills” processed hair. Manic Panic Hair Color Is Tested On Celebrities, Not Animals!
Here are a few tips to “Rock” this color:
- Always wear protective coloring gloves when applying and rinsing color out
- Make sure to use petroleum jelly or a thick conditioner around the hairline and ears to prevent any unwanted staining
- Apply to dry hair and leave on for at least 30 minutes
- Comb through to make sure it is applied evenly
- Let process until hair color dries, this will prevent any unwanted bleeding
- Put on protective gloves. Do not Rinse hair in the Shower.
- Rinse with cool water away from the face!!
- Rinse until water runs clear, this may take some time but it’s worth it.
- Once water runs clear, apply a thick conditioner to hair and rinse again until water runs clear
Click here for further information
How to use:1. Wash hair with deep cleansing shampoo. Do Not Condition. Dry hair completely. Perform a test strip prior to full application. Colors may look different on everyone's hair, so always do a test strip first!2. Prepare to dye! Apply petroleum jelly around the hairline and ear to avoid staining. Apply color evenly using a tint brush and wear protective gloves.3. Saturate strands with color. Comb the color through each section for several minutes until dye is slightly frothy. Make sure the back of the head is evenly covered!4. Rinse with cool water only. DO NOT SHAMPOO! Rinse away from skin until the water runs almost clear. No need to condition, our colors condition while they color. 5. Style hair as usual and look rad! Wait as long as you can before your next wash so the color lasts longer.